Study Abroad Fair
Each year we are organizing our annual Study Abroad Fair. This year, the event was on the 13th of February in TalTech Assambly Hall. During the fair students can find out about exchange studies at TalTech partner institutions, internship abroad and scholarships.
Next event will take place on the 12th of February 2020.
Archimedes Foundation, Education USA, DAAD, ESN TalTech International Club, Asia Exchange and different Embassies were also participating at the fair. We had two special guests from INSA Lyon (France) and Kyungpook National University (Korea).
This year we had a special event for the students in Estonian Maritime Academy (Kopli 101).
The aim of the event is to introduce various opportunities of exchange studies and internships abroad. There are students sharing their personal experience as well as a wide range of information materials available every year.
Did you know that...
- TalTech has more than 400 partner universities
- For every ERASMUS exchange student there is a scholarship
- The credits completed abroad can count at TalTech
- The ERASMUS programme also enables to do your internship abroad
- There are student exchange opportunities outside of Europe as well